High-Throughput Analysis of Cannabinoids by LC-UV
Featured Application: Cannabinoid Profiles on Raptor ARC-18
contributed by Restek |
- Increase sample throughput with this fast, 9-minute analysis.
- Baseline separation of 16 cannabinoids provides more accurate and comprehensive potency and profile data.
- Simple, isocratic method is more easily transferable between instruments and labs than gradient methods.
As the cannabis market grows, interest in more detailed analysis of cannabinoid profiles is expanding because more comprehensive data can be used for strain identification as well as to ensure more accurate potency testing. More than 100 cannabinoids have been isolated from cannabis to date, and these compounds can interfere with the five most commonly analyzed cannabinoids: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid A (THCA), cannabidiol (CBD), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), and cannabinol (CBN).
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Cannabis Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Cannabis Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.