Can Cannabis Help Control the Pain Epidemic?
We delve deeper into the numbers to ask - what role can cannabis play in fighting the pain epidemic?
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Cannabis Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Cannabis Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.
- NIH, “Defining the prevalence of chronic pain in the United States”, Available at: https://bit.ly/2OpsWEi. Accessed 24 July 2019.
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Advancing Pain Research, Care, and Eductation, “Relieving pain in America: A blueprint for transforming prevention, care, education, and research” (2011). Available at: https://bit.ly/2OrHMK9.
- KF Boehnke et al., “Qualifying conditions of medical cannabis license holders in the United States”, Health Aff (Millwood), 38, 295 (2019). DOI: 10.1377/hlthaff.2018.05266
- A Reiman et al., “Cannabis as a substitute for opioid-based pain medication: patient self-report”, Cannabis Cannabinoid Res, 2, 160 (2017). DOI: 10.1089/can.2017.0012