Broad spectrum and isolate production from hemp by centrifugal partition chromatography
sponsored by Gilson
Centrifugal partition chromatography (CPC) has a variety of potential applications for the purification of large and small molecules on both pilot and bench scales. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the inner workings of a CPC system and how it can be used for the purification of cannabis, the instruments needed to complete the process, and how following a purification workflow can yield higher recovery rates.
October 16, 2019
5PM CEST / 4PM BST
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Centrifugal partition chromatography (CPC) methodology and instrumentation.
- What CPC could achieve in the global cannabis extraction / purification process.
- How CPC differs from other cannabinoids purification and extraction solutions.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Cannabis Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Cannabis Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.