Cannabis Analysis Challenges: One Size Does Not Fit All
sponsored by UCT
July 30, 2020 | 2pm EDT
UCT and AltaSci have partnered together in presenting the vast analytical challenges faced in the cannabis and hemp marketplace. Specifically, the diversity of matrix encountered does not afford a one size fits all approach. Today’s webinar will explore various sample clean-up options for flower, edibles, and concentrates and will also showcase how each matrix requires its own tailor-made extraction to ensure overall data accuracy and repeatability. By tapping on UCT’s diverse sorbent chemistry offerings in addition to AltaSci’s experience in full pharmaceutical grade testing for 75% of the licensed production facilities in Connecticut, an exhaustive cannabis analysis will be co-presented.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Sample clean-up is highly dependent upon the matrix of analysis.
- Different sorbent chemistries can provide varying levels of sample clean-up and analyte recovery.
- UCT offers a diverse sorbent chemistry arsenal to work with labs in solving their cannabis challenges.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Cannabis Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Cannabis Scientist magazine