Moisture Content Determination in Hemp and Hemp Flower
sponsored by Mettler Toledo
November 16, 2020
10am PST / 1pm EST / 6pm UK / 7pm CET
Moisture content determination techniques and their implication on potency based on dry weight calculations in cannabis and hemp industry. Discussion of use cases for Karl Fischer Titration, Thermogravimetric Halogen Moisture Analysis and Conventional Loss on Drying (drying oven and balance).
- Moisture content determination techniques
- Use cases for various instruments
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Cannabis Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Cannabis Scientist magazine